Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spearfishing in the shallow waters in the North Atlantic Part 1 (check Part 2 - fishing with single-pointed)

Spearfishing in the shallow waters in the North Atlantic Part 1 (Part 2 choice - with fishing, and pointed one) - YouTube


Spearfishing in the shallow waters in the North Atlantic Part 1 (Part 2 choice - with fishing, and pointed one) - YouTube


Read this first before commenting please!


There is a problem with this site - I can not add comments? I just wanted to say: Thank you all for your comments. There is no mule in this video. I do mullet, sometimes, and I cook without the fat and add the lemon afterwards. Low areas like shallow and sandy. More information about fishing in Ireland, and you can find here - http://forums.deeperblue.net/uk-ireland/72377-ireland-spearing-2007-a.html

I use a pneumatic speargun 70cm, it is a powerful and accurate.
I open the back of the wrasses it clean (I do not remove the tables), to Oualemlh, herbs, mayonnaise and spices, cover with foil and bake in the oven or barbecue. What is more fresh fish - it's best to test! Does not have any bones and meat is very tender and juicy.




Spearfishing in the shallow waters in the North Atlantic Part 1 (Part 2 choice - with fishing, and pointed one) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment